|Kaysin Turner, 7, a 2nd grader at BES, |
stands with a cartful of groceries as he
participates in the Seed to Table project.
Recently, BES was featured in Foster's Daily Democrat for the kid's amazing efforts with the garden as well as their focus on giving back to the community.
BES and the garden stewards wish to thank the following people and organizations for their continued support and donations. Without their help, our amazing learning garden would not be possible.
- Kelly Dwyer at NH Audubon
- National Wildlife Federation Eco-Schools USA
- Barrington PTA
- NH Master Gardener's Association
- New England Grassroots Environment Fund
- Paul Sanders and his facilities team at BES
- Ryan Swain
- Barrington Cub Scouts
- Mr. Lines, BMS Tech Ed teacher
- Julieanne Coleman
- Barrington Community Garden members
- Ron Christie and other members of UNH Cooperative Extension
The garden has been put to bed for the winter and we are planning for an exciting 2017 planting year. If you would like to be involved with this project either as a volunteer or a financial supporter, please contact Kristin or Laura at BES.